Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Instruction Manual For Pooh Walker How Can I Make An "instruction Manual" For Work?

How can I make an "instruction manual" for work? - instruction manual for pooh walker

Our office has received are very few new employees, and there's more to come. It is very important that people stand in line with the procedures. Someone suggested to keep a book / manual, to new people. It would be necessary to clarify procedures and information about how we use it and when we use it. We need suggestions on how to do it effectively and clearly. I do not know where to start. There are many details to work and do not really want to write a novel.

3 comments:

hr4me said...

Start with an overview of the included manual. Are examples of forms, highlighting the sections that meet and a piece of code that you used your business. (As a location codes, abbreviations enterprise product), then continue on the ground and put together the manual. Give the project a new employee as a test, then changes accordingly before mass production. I have a lot of help from them in my career and us a lot.

ZYX said...

You mean the job description? Simply enter the job requirements, what they do, etc ... Then write specific instructions for a particular task. Together!

lrad1952 said...

Ask others show people at work on his work - what they do, the forms they use, etc.
In this way, would not be much work.
They are considered co = workers. I want something like this was in my work are available.

Post a Comment