Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Glock Knives How Do You Tell The Difference Between Democrats, Republicans, And Southerners? Read The Following:?

How do you tell the difference between Democrats, Republicans, and Southerners? Read the following:? - glock knives

You go down a deserted street with his wife and two young children. Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a large knife locks on our door, her eyes with you, screams obscenities, raises the knife, and charges. They carry a Glock 40, and you are a sharpshooter. A few seconds before you and your family.
What should I do?

Democratic Response:

Good information, it is not sufficient to answer the question. Does the man look poor and oppressed? Have I ever done, what inspires you to attack? Can we escape? What do you think of my wife? And the children? Could you possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of hand? What the law says about this situation? Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it? Why do I carry a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?

Would be happy Is it possible that I have with just killing me? This is what I want to kill in any case, or it would simply hurt me? If I use up to the knees andYou see, my family escaped when he was stabbing me? Should I 911? Why is this street is deserted, so? We need to raise taxes, have paint and weed day and make it a happier, healthier street to prevent such behavior. This is all so confusing! I have this debate with some friends for a few days and try to reach a consensus.

Republican Answer: BANG!

Southern Answer: BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click .... (Sounds of reloading). BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! . click

7 comments:

retrodra... said...

I guess they are not a democrat.

david r said...

I come from Tennessee, and I agree with your husband statements.Said could be a first step toward me with a knife before you put 8 shots in the head and vital organs.


Oh, and the problem of stereotypes b reak / c I am a democrat! But this is not a nut !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The left wing of the employment

43 said...

I know many Democrats who have killed many people.

I met a bomber Thousands cluster bombed Gulf War, the men as they slept.

Nice story, but political affiliation is not a kind of anti-murderer.

The Green River killer was a democrat
Jeffery Domna was a Democrat.
Juan Corona money was murdered, but Redpublican

Go Go Big Red

dasher said...

Really funny! The only problem is whether it was a real Democrat, never a weapon, are the root of all evil. Probably ask the United Nations call for help, instead of 911. You can not trust the police are an instrument of the Bush administration.

duck_kre... said...

Very true ...

OSAMA W. BUSH said...

How much BS!

beren said...

I am independent and consider myself a moderate liberal and I'm not a Southerner, but my answer would be: BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Post a Comment