Thursday, January 7, 2010

Digital Rebel Xt Is There A Significant Learning Different Between The Canon Digital Rebel XT And The Canon 40D?

Is there a significant learning different between the Canon Digital Rebel XT and the Canon 40D? - digital rebel xt

My plan is to rent a Canon 40D at some point later this month. Currently I use a Canon Digital Rebel XT. I wonder, is there a big difference between learning the two camera? What is the 40D, I learned that on the Digital Rebel? My plan of shooting in manual and raw.

3 comments:

Petra_au said...

No, I do not have much trouble here, their way into the 40D. If you know how to use the XT ... then the 40D is only a step or two up (updated features and a menu, etc..)

Check the 40D video tour on the first link below.
The second link has a series of informative talks 40D / video tutorials on YouTube.
The third link, which you (to download and save) the instructions in the manual allows 40D. I suggest that you download ... and can therefore show an advantage for its own features and functionality to receive ...

Ali C said...

Yes!
Get the 40D, there are three grades higher than the XT.
The 40D has image stabilizer to help them and not the XT and much more.

David M said...

If you know how to get the manual, then no. You must be very good.

Post a Comment