Monday, January 25, 2010

Aching Pain In Lower Left Abdomen Lower Left Abdomen Pain,and Lower Back Pain?

Lower left abdomen pain,and lower back pain? - aching pain in lower left abdomen

Hi, has been 28 days since my last period, and no sign of new beginnings.
But yesterday I had a dull pain and sharp pain in the abdomen on the left side, and now everything is on the back. I have very severe pain that come and go, and then stops the pain. Until the stomach and out of reach. No fever or chills without bleeding! Who knows what can be? Thank you for your help!

1 comment:

carrie_a... said...

could be a cyst ...... I have the same symptoms that you (I describe in the emergency room last night because I have so much trouble is that the bursting of a cyst.) Could an ovarian cyst .. ..... Come And Get It checked by your OB / Gyn physician

Post a Comment