Sunday, January 24, 2010

American Red Cross Blood Donation Guidelines How Long Does It Take For The American Red Cross To Send Your Donor Card?

How long does it take for the American Red Cross to send your donor card? - american red cross blood donation guidelines

This was my third donation, but for the first time with the Red Cross. It was 9 weeks and still nothing!

When someone calls, they can tell me if my donation went through? I do not think that the position is always with the code of blood ...

PS I wonder if something happens to the gift, because I learned that I anemia (iron deficiency bin) and elevated liver enzymes.

4 comments:

Debra P said...

They are usually very quick to tell you when it prevent something wrong with their blood, it is to donate again. Everything is probably fine, but rather, just behind the paperwork.

eric l said...

If it means something, that I will have the same problem.

Jessica H said...

I had my blood in mid-March, and the map will come only in June

Mel said...

I think you should call and ask if they know it.

It takes 2-3 months to get your card, if I remember correctly.

I also think they have to say when the test ends with something as wrong, but have a 1-800 number for free, that it can not hurt to call them to check and make sure.

Post a Comment