Monday, December 14, 2009

Index Of Girl.jpg How To You Take An Angled Picture With A Digital Camera?

How to you take an angled picture with a Digital camera? - index of girl.jpg

My friend has the best photos of my corner and I want to be like them, but when I try, it always seems just ugh]]]: Heres a few pictures that I see myself.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=152555342&albumID=3127075&imageID=32927465 # a = 3127075 & i = $ 32,927,465
http://emochicks.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/generic-emo-girl.jpg

6 comments:

Heli56 said...

You can not.

You take a regular image and Photoshop will continue until the concept of light.

With this technique you can use the back of cars, people and buildings. Einstein did not sit in Photoshop!

Yes, really!

It takes decades of practice, however.

Or you can rotate the camera. Note, however, some camera is very impressed by this disturbing practice.

lensmen2 said...

I see nothing special ... There's no trick to the composition .. Whatever you do, we have the knowledge or do you try and hold it. The only - and - is here.

Bob

Gina said...

It's just a typical myspace angle. Hold the camera at a distance on you, and besides a few.

Teri said...

Turn on the camera angle and take a picture.

Teri said...

Turn on the camera angle and take a picture.

kenna said...

the angle of the camera. its very simple. my father. hes a rocket scientist. he can do.

Post a Comment