Monday, December 7, 2009

Attachment Disorder More Condition_treatment Does Anyone Know Of A Free Support Group For A Child Suffering From Attachment Disorder?

Does anyone know of a free support group for a child suffering from attachment disorder? - attachment disorder more condition_treatment

My 4-year-old daughter is currently in foster care. I have a hearing on Monday, when I come back I do not know what Im gonna do suffer from mood disorders, with 4 surguries 3 severe asthma and his father is no longer a truck driver on the road, where he belonged. Another possible reason would be my maternal depression, which recently resulted in the hospital. There already is thearapy help but I need the support of the people who pass through the same kinds of problems. I have family and friends in a nutshell. My husband and I are separated and have two children boy and a girl of 8 years of age 2, the ADD child is a child's age 2 has a significant language delay. I have no income and I am a full time student, I desperatley need help.

1 comment:

Tat L Do said...

Hi Dani, Wow, this sounds like you have very difficult times. It is very difficult for any of your personal best against what seems to be endless obstacles and challenges. The fact that suggests hospital recently treated for postpartum depression has been that there are currently in contact with a group of service providers for mental health. You should have your first line of defense. It will also be able to provide external contacts for each of their challenges too. Your County Health Department and University Health Center can also help.

You can use the self check out online contact with real human life. These links may be of interest:

http://www.radkid.org/rad_sites.html
http://adsg.syix.com/links.htm
http://www.healtheheart.org/

I wonder why since his hearing was scheduled for custody of his son on Monday, appear to the information that have kept you. There are many people on your side. You can find these professionals and to do whatNo need to not only their children but for improving their own well-being. You mean to know a significant delay in the speech of two years, but really not many children in two years that the significant language development. My own son has been delayed and has begun to receive funds to help out at home around the age of two. It is now well.

In any case, your therapist will be able to help you organize and prioritize the events in life that can be handled correctly. Anyway, no matter how bad the situation is how a person is probably "good enough parents."

Post a Comment