Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cover Letter Dentistry Hows My Cover Letter How Can I Improve It?

Hows my cover letter how can i improve it? - cover letter dentistry

.................................... Name: ...
Address ..............................
Phone ...........................
Mobile .............................
E-mail ................................

Date


Ladies and Gentlemen,



This letter is a response to your advertisement in The Courier Mail Looking for a Casual Dental Assistant City for your practice. I want a paper with your company's request, and I am interested in learning more about the field of dentistry and patient care.

I look forward to meeting you discuss how they could help his team.






Best regards










Name ...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment