Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Left Shoulder Pain After Eating Too Much Quick, Sharp Shoulder Pains?

Quick, sharp shoulder pains? - left shoulder pain after eating too much

I am 19 years old, women, and about 120 kg. A few months ago or so I started very fast, but really strong pain in my right shoulder, and sometimes in my left breast. Usually happens when I sat for a while and then a slight movement, or maybe my shoulder and shook when I feel like it's doing to hurt. I had no problem for about a month and then at night I only had a few bad shoulder pain. I also get a cold now that I head congestion too bad, really, really well padded nose (now), not to Flem in the lungs and had a slight cough. I also have problems with my stomach, often after eating food and drinking about 2 Redbull one days, so I thought maybeAcidic foods began my stomach, because he bother? Finally, I Smoking Weed for about a year and a half, almost daily, usually more than once. I took a break for a week or a few days, but the longest pause was the one months time I've spoken up when he felt a pain in the shoulder. I really do not know what is relevant to see what could be causing the problem, but also ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment