Sunday, February 21, 2010

Breast Cancer Charts And Graphs Project About Breast Cancer?

Project about breast cancer? - breast cancer charts and graphs

I have a PowerPoint presentation on the transmission and risk factors and epidemiology of breast cancer. For now, I'm just an overview of what I like to put the blades themselves.

This is what I so far:

1) What are the risk factors for breast cancer?
Ie A. Lifestyle (, maternity, food, alcohol and tobacco and snuff, age, use of oral contraceptives, sex, race, breastfeeding)
As family history, genetic causes (BRCA1 and BRCA2, p53)

2) Disease Statistics
A. The cases and deaths by sex
B. The proportion of breast cancer by age (Table sorted)
C. The incidence and mortality of women by status (with graphics)
D. The incidence and cause of death among women, categorized by raced ethnicity (with graphics)

What can I do? What exactly is the Epidemiology and Statistics, under this heading?

No comments:

Post a Comment