Thursday, February 4, 2010

Brain Lesions & Ear Infections Chilling Auditory Hallucinations During Sleep?

Chilling auditory hallucinations during sleep? - brain lesions & ear infections

If I had to go to sleep without white noise (I did not try recently with a white noise, today I was tonight), I often jerk awake when I sleep by the sound realism. He has actually taken place, and it is like imagining a sound belongs to me. My mother laughed, sighed a man in my right ear. It is scary, and it scares me to sleep.

I show no signs of mental illness. I read that the tumors and other brain injuries and can be created, but show no signs of the good. This only happens when I sleep during daytime naps.

Should I a doctor or go to sleep with white noise? If you continue with the white noise, which I see a psychiatrist or a GP? I'm going crazy.

9 comments:

MissM said...

This is not a sign of mental illness. Many people see and understand things that seem very real in the twilight. Here is a previous post about the phenomenon:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index? ...
You can see the answers is common and not related to mental disorders. The best thing to do will not be circumvented. You're not crazy. It is common, and when she wakes up note, that getting rid of your spirit of encouragement for the day in a strange way. If the white noise works, fine, but the more I think the biggest problem, when in fact, is not significant.

Britsky said...

Try not to scare or alarm, but you can listening experience "Voices" with things such as schizophrenia, although this is not just for a moment (when he sleeps), but you can experience the entire day. If you really want us to these concerns, please let our doctor Ahold.

Ginny Jin said...

Sounds like night terrors. Consult a doctor. Avoid any contact with him.

Slim said...

idk dude ... b could imagintaion something serious or just an overactive

Alabama said...

nothing to fear.

Alabama said...

nothing to fear.

Alabama said...

nothing to fear.

D. said...

to take risks. You walk a professional. Prevention is better than cure

Kayla V said...

First, try to calm down. Spin, will do nothing positive for you now.

This happened when I was a little kid. It is one of the factors that led to my severe sleep disturbances. After a while, will start in the brain, compared to what you do not like to retaliate. If this means that you are forced not to sleep around, what will happen. Believe me, I will not.

Make an appointment with your doctor as soon as possible. If you think you need to get to a psychiatrist who will refer you to proceed.

Post a Comment